Monday, February 20, 2017

Fitness Goal Mondays 02/20/17

Hey curvies!!!

Today I am bringing you all another fitness goal Monday. My goal was to workout at least 4 times  last week and I actually only worked out 2 times. My sleeping schedule is still up in the air but hopefully it gets better this week. Sometimes I am reluctant to discuss times where I didn't hit my goal, but I want to be the person that doesn't give up. Over the years I give up and then complain about my consistency. Then start back in hopes of not stopping again. Well this time I am not stopping no matter the circumstances.This week's update will continue to push me to do more. Super happy I worked out this morning!!!

I have my Amazon Store linked here. There's also a tab on the desktop version of my blog.

I also started a new Instagram page @curvaceouslybee_fitness and I plan to share a lot more of fitness journey with you all.

This week my goals are to get more sleep and workout at least 4 times this week. Have a great week!


Outfit Details ~ Sign up here to get your hands on this Alia set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.