Friday, February 10, 2017

Pantone Color of the Year 2017: Greenery

Hi curvies!!!

Pantone is always giving us great colors of the year. In 2015 the Color of the Year was Marsala and when the spring color report debuted I dedicated an entire series to Strawberry Ice
Last year there were two Colors of the Year Rose Quartz and Serenity. I was able to create another series, but last year featuring more colors like Rose Quartz, Iced Coffee, and Limpet Shell here

This year will be no different as I am featuring Pantone's Color of the Year Greenery. Pantone stated “Greenery is nature’s neutral. The more submerged people are in modern life, the greater their innate craving to immerse themselves in the physical beauty and inherent unity of the natural world.” Pantone also described greenery as a symbol of 'new beginning.' It felt really good to style this outfit simply because I am usually behind when Pantone does these types of things.

I have been learning so much about myself lately and I felt like Greenery was perfect for me. I felt like this year was the start of a new beginning for myself and my blog. I have become a little more transparent about my fitness goals and my top 3 goals for 2017

Back to this outfit! I have a thing for olive green as seen here and here. I cannot hide my love for olive green so I had to style this high-low flounce top. I know plus size women do not like to size up in clothing for fear of looking frumpy but I needed this top to flow and it did just that. My skinny jeans were a must for this look and I had to add my neutral fringe bag (similar). This outfit was super easy to complete I wanted to pair my conga booties to add a little something extra. 


Style Notes: I sized up with top to a 3x. My jeans are true to size with amazing stretch. I sized in with my booties to an 11 because of my wide feet, but I could have ordered my true size 10.





Outfit Details ~ c/o JustFab high-low flounce top ~ skinny jeans ~ booties ~ fringe bag ~ Sign Up with JustFab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.