Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Taking On Catherines Curvy Collection

Hey Curvies!!!

I am super excited to be working with Catherines again! It is important to remember as "a plus-size woman herself, Catherine hoped to bring style, beauty and confidence to a like-minded clientele whose fashion choices were decidedly limited" (Catherines.com).

This collection screamed to me because the pieces really do reflect my personal style. Whether you are into jumpsuits, wrap, dresses, or figure flattering blazers there is a piece in the Curvy Collection for you and your style. I love figure hugging dresses and it was only right that I pick the Hourglass Dress. 

I am loving the Hourglass Dress. This dress is made up of 97% Rayon and 3% Spandex. For this style of dress, I chose a 0x, which is a 14/16. The fabric is stretchy and breathable so I opted for a figure hugging fit. The wrap design accentuates my waist while balancing out everything with the ruching around my stomach. This dress is one of my new favs! This dress is available in 0x-5x, which is equivalent to sizes 14-36. This dress will take you from the office straight to date night with ease. I was super excited to pair my new fringe sandals and simple heart necklace to complete this look.






Outfit Details ~ Hourglass Dress ~ Fringe Sandals (similar) ~ Simple Heart Necklace ~

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Catherines. The opinions and text are all mine.

10 comments:

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.