Monday, February 6, 2017

Fitness Goal Mondays 02/06/17


Hey curvies!!!

Today is am bringing you all another fitness goal Monday. I am soooo excited to tell you all last week was very successful!!!! My goal was to workout at least 4 times and I did!!!! I also did my first two a day workout on Tuesday. I ran the stairs after work and it was wonderful. I'm glad that no matter how the week before goes, I don't give up. Last week's update pushed me to do more. 

I started a new Instagram page @curvaceouslybee_fitness (here) and I plan to share a lot more of fitness journey with you all. I also have an Amazon Store (here) where I have linked all of the things I use during a workout, there's a tab at the top of my blog as well.

This week my goals are to continue to get more sleep and make it to the gym at least 4 times this week. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.