Friday, February 24, 2017

The Perfect Plus Size Midi Dress

Hey curvies!!!


Spring is literally knocking at the door and ready to come in. Today it was over 70 degrees and I took this time to style my new midi dress. When buying clothes I think about the places and the season at hand. Dresses are the easiest pieces to transition because it's all about layering or removing layers.


This dress is the perfect plus size midi dress, because of the cotton fabric. This fabric is soft to the touch. I love the fact that it is not stretchy or see-through and has an elastic panel in the back for a comfortable wear. There is also a double layer that allows the dress to move with ease without rising in the back. This dress is appropriate for today while it’s over 70 degrees and later when the weather changes drastically to around 50 degrees.


Today I added a simple yet stylish denim jacket and a pair of lace-up sandals. Now, when the temperature drops (it is super unstable here) I will add booties, tights, and a cardigan.


Style Notes: This dress is true to size and I wish I would have ordered my usually 16, instead of an 18. My denim jacket is true to size in a 16. The lace-up sandals are true to size as well in a 10.







Outfit Details ~ dress ~ denim jacket ~ lace-up sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.