Monday, February 13, 2017

Fitness Goal Mondays 02/13/17

 Hey curvies!!!

Today I am bringing you all another fitness goal Monday. My goal was to workout at least 4 times and I actually only did 3 times. Last week my sleeping schedule was disturbed. I am excited to share my journey with you all because ups and downs are real. This week's update is pushing me to do more. 

I wanted to share this new sauna vest I have been working out in with you all. I saw Chard of Plus Size Beausion wearing one and I ran to Amazon. I love it and it doesn't roll up at all and it covers that area under the arm. I have my Amazon Store linked here. There's also a tab on the desktop version of my blog.

I also started a new Instagram page @curvaceouslybee_fitness and I plan to share a lot more of fitness journey with you all.

This week my goals are to get more sleep and workout at least 4 times this week. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.