Monday, February 27, 2017

Fitness Goal Mondays 02/27/17

Hey curvies!!!

I am super excited to bring you all a successful Fitness Goal Monday!!!! Yes, you guys I actually worked out 4 times last  week. Yasssssss!!!!! My sleeping schedule has improved tremendously. My average sleeping hours were 7 hours and 15 minutes. I am so thankful I found my Fitbit Flex 2. It has been reminding me to get up and move my body, while keeping up with my sleep schedule.

I can totally get use to surprising myself by pushing forward. Noticing my issues and trying to correct them are the main reason I was successful last week. So I will continue to push forward.

I have my Amazon Store linked here. There's also a tab on the desktop version of my blog.

I also started a new Instagram page @curvaceouslybee_fitness and I plan to share a lot more of fitness journey with you all.

This week my goals are to continue to get more sleep and workout at least 4 times this week. Have a great week!

Pictured Above ~ Vest ~ Albolene ~ Sweat Sweet Band

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.