Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lace To The Maxi

Hi everyone!

This is the fifth installment of the August/September series "Black & White is the New.

This outfit is a perfect combination of sexy and comfortable, two of my favorite things! The lace top was actually scored for only $5! I immediately knew I was going to pair it with a maxi skirt and what better color than white. This outfit has been sitting in my closet waiting to come out and I am excited to share it with you all!


The top is a size large and is not too tight. My maxi skirt has a great fit, the fabric flows wonderfully, and it is a fabulously 48 inches long.




Outfit Details
Necklace:  Forever 21
Sling Purse:  It's Fashion Metro
Top:  Cotton:On
Skirt:  Alterations Queen (Her information here)
Shoes:  Lane Bryant

August/September theme is "Black & White is the New Black," (#blackwhitethenewblack) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.