Monday, September 29, 2014

Straight Stripes

Hi everyone!

This is the eighth installment of the August/September series "Black & White is the New Black." 

While I was in Houston, back in July, I was able to stop by their outlet mall and it was awesome! I personally have never even thought to stop in Loft, but after seeing one of favorite bloggers shop there I had to give it a try. Please note:  I do not restrict myself to any "section" when shopping, I go into stores that do not carry plus size and walk out with gems. Mainly, because I pay close attention to the fabric content. 

The dress I am wearing looked flowy so I picked up an Extra-Large and bought it. When I made it back to the hotel room and tried it on it fit perfect. I love it!








Outfit Details
Necklace:  BaubleBar 
Jacket:  Forever 21+ (old)
Dress:  Loft Outlet 
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell 

August/September theme is "Black & White is the New Black," (#blackwhitethenewblack) also if I inspire any of your looks use #teamcurvybee on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.