Sunday, September 14, 2014

When Wearing White...


Hi everyone!

This is the sixth installment of the August series "Black & White is the New Black." 


When wearing white there are numerous factors to consider. Is the material too thin? What if it's clingy? Can you see my shapewear? The list goes on and on until we talk ourselves out of it. For this jumpsuit the answers to those doubtful questions are absolutely no! 


Before trying this jumpsuit on I could tell the material was thick by simply holding the item. I tried the jumpsuit on it seemed like it was double layered and I loved it!


The jumpsuit is very white, so I chose to wear a gold and black necklace. The booties with gold accents were a nice touch, luckily I remembered I had them. Finishing off the look is a large tote style handbag, which is right on trend for Fall.







Outfit Details:
Necklace:  Macy's
Handbag:  JustFab
Jacket:  Forever 21+ 
Jumpsuit:  C/O Benye's Boutique (check them out) 
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson (old)


August/September is "Black & White is the New Black," (#blackwhitethenewblack) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:
Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.