Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fab Finds: Faux For Fur

Hi everyone!
                
I am starting an ongoing series, Fab Finds, that will allow me to openly answer emailed questions.

Faux Fur! Where is it? I was actually searching the internet for faux fur to help accentuate basic outfits. Little did I know I should have started this journey a year ago! There is a decent selection, but you want to be mindful of the quality.


I currently only have one faux fur vest from over a year ago and it is no longer available. Listed below are links to options from XL-3X. Good luck!


Please note the options listed below have not been purchased, feel free to contact me if you need additional information on sizing based on fabric content.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.