Sunday, October 5, 2014

From Summer 2 Fall: The Jumpsuit

Hi everyone!

This is the first installment of the October series "From Summer 2 Fall." 

I am excited to partner with Elle DeWanna, from The Curvy Style Project, to transition your Summer must haves into Fall staple pieces. 

You probably have notice that I have a new found love for jumpsuits. What you probably don't know is for years that was the one clothing item I stayed away from, because I felt like there was a body type only made for jumpsuits. Well, confidence was the only thing I needed and in July I fell in love with jumpsuits. They are literally the easiest items I own and only require shoes!


To transition the jumpsuit to Fall I added my favorite denim jacket, which also added a textured layer. To complete the look I added my $10 cut out booties and an amazing statement necklace.






Outfit Details
Necklace:  JCPenney
Jumpsuit:  Fashion to Figure
Shoes:  Maurices 
Denim Jacket:  Torrid 

August/September theme is "From Summer 2 Fall," (#fromsummer2fall) also if I inspire any of your looks use #cbeeinspired on Instagram

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.