Sunday, October 19, 2014

From Summer 2 Fall: Harem Pants

Hi everyone!

This is the third installment of the October series "From Summer 2 Fall."

I love my harem pants! Harem are the most comfortable, carefree pants I own. They are very versatile and be dressed up or down. With this look I wanted to mix prints and casually dress them up with heels.

To transition the harem to Fall I added a graphic tee, booties, and a fabulous corded jacket. To complete the look I added my black wedge booties.

The StoriesByKO jacket is wonderful. The fit is true to size and the zipper details add something extra.




Outfit Details
Necklace:  BaubleBar 
Top:  Old Navy (here)
Jacket:  Stories...By Kelly Osbourne (here)
Pants:  Forever 21+ (old) (similar)
Shoes:  JustFab (old)

Check out Elle DeWanna, from The Curvy Style Project, third post for our October theme is "From Summer to Fall," (#fromsummer2fall).

Follow me on Instagram/Pinterest/Bloglovin'/Facebook:  Curvaceouslybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.