Sunday, August 2, 2015

Maxi Love With Zulily

Hey everyone!!!!!

It is extremely hot in Tennessee! Like the heat index is usually around 110°. With that being said I really like to wear flowy maxi skirts or dresses that require minimal shapewear. To attempt to beat the heat. 


I was introduced to Zulily from fellow plus size blogger Pepper of PrettyPlusPep. Now I'll be honest I'm subscribed to a lot of similar places but with the help of Pepper, I know when to pay attention. I fell in love with a maxi skirt she wore and when the skirt became available again I just knew I had to have it. I bought the skirt she posted and the skirt on this post. The skirts are perfect and I am happy I bought them. 


The outfit was very easy to complete, I used items from my very own closet. The cream tank went well with skirt so I added my lace up sandals and statement necklace. Finishing the look off is my brown York tote from Tory Burch. I fell in love with my black York tote I had to have it in brown.









Outfit Details 

Necklace: Forever 21 (in-store)
Purse: Tory Burch (here)
Tank: Target (here)
Skirt: Zulily (sign up here)
Sandals: Target (similar)  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful maxi! I'll have to check out Zulily. This is such a pretty skirt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.