Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stripes and Convertibles

After all of the love I received from my last post "Maxi Love," I decided to start a series to feature maxi dresses and skirts for the remainder of August.


I am excited to mix two things I love, maxi dresses and stripes! Yes! I am all for comfort and wearing a short sleeve shirt is an easy light weight item to tackle the heat, while keeping you warm in the air conditioned locations. 



I purchased this convertible maxi dress a while back and decided to wear it as a skirt. I actually bought two, so the second one I will style as a dress. Completing this outfit is a statement necklace and comfy lace-up sandals. Easy!








Outfit Details
Shirt: Target (similar)
Skirt: SWAK Designs (here)
Sandals: Target (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.