Sunday, August 23, 2015

Print on Print featuring Kream

Hey everyone!

This is the third installment of the August series Maxi Love.

I am excited to introduce another Tennessee company to you all, Kream! Kream is an online retailer based out of Clarksville, Tennessee. Kream is focused on bringing everyone the latest heels and sandals. Kream recently added trendy handbags.

I am still in awe about how awesome my SWAK Designs convertible dresses are and decided to wear my printed dress in the "Athena" style! Yep, Iove it more! To complete this look I added a vibrant clutch and my favorite lace up sandals.

Style Note: The convertible dress is an awesome piece to have in your closet and is perfect for any occasion. 







Outfit Details
Dress: SWAK Designs (similar)
Sandals: Target (similar)
Clutch: Kream (here)
Use the CURVACEOUS code to get 20% off yout purchase at Kream!!!!
The handbag was gifted by Kream. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.