Monday, December 19, 2016

Bee & Pep Take On Fall Trends: Plaid

Hey curvies!!!

I am super excited to be collaborating with my virtual big sis Pepper of Pretty Plus Pep. We have collaborated a few times and each time we have tackled new trends. This time is no different, we are bringing you all five Fall/Winter Trends. Yes, FIVE!!! Fourth up is Plaid. 

Pep and I are no strangers to plaid. We did a full collaboration on plaid last year. So this year we had to add plaid in our Fall Trends series. I have had this shirt for over a year and had to pull it out to wear with my new skirt. My studded purse was perfect for this black and gold outfit.

Style Notes: My shirt is an XXL, the fit is great and my buttons lay flat even tucked in. My skirt is a size 18/20, please be mindful that the underskirt is kinda short. My booties are a size 11, I sized up because they are narrow.






Outfit Details
Shirt: here
Skirt: here
Booties: here

Check out Pep's fourth look HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.