Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Fall Color Blocking with Faith

Hey curvies!!!

I am so happy to be team up with Faith of Faithfully Yours Blog. You guys I love Faith's style. Her ability to dress up and dress down is amazing. She isn't too far from me here in Memphis so I can't wait for another collab. 

I am super excited to be color blocking using Fall colors and I am super excited this ENTIRE outfit was under $50. I can honestly say I buy most of my clothes on sale and if it's trendy I try not to break the bank.

This is an outfit everyone needs. I feel like this outfit is date night approved, with TIGHTS it's church approved and work house approved. The poncho covers the assets and the belt highlights my waist as well as creating a "cape" silhouette. 

Again, this outfit is under $50!!! The camel colored poncho (here) was only $12.90. My midi length rust skirt was only $11.90 this one is similar (here) at only $16. I completed this look with a white cami for only $3.90 here, a statement from my closet, and some super cute booties that were on sale here for only $19.35!!!! This outfit was only $48.05!!!

Style Notes: This skirt is true to size at a 3x, juniors plus. The cami is a 1x with great stretch. The poncho is one size fit all. The booties are a size 11, I sized up because they are narrow.









Outfit Details
Cami: here
Poncho: here 
Skirt: similar 
Booties: sign up here

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!!! I am so short I don't want the poncho to overwhelm me. I love that you cinched it with a belt. #BLMgirl

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.