Friday, December 23, 2016

Bee & Pep Take On Fall Trends: Velvet

Hey curvies!!!

I am super excited to be collaborating with my virtual big sis Pepper of Pretty Plus Pep. We have collaborated a few times and each time we have tackled new trends. This time is no different, we are bringing you all five Fall/Winter Trends. Yes, FIVE!!! Last up is Velvet. 

Velvet is one of those trends I was nervous about trying. I actually bought a velvet bodycon but it was super sexy. On the other hand, I did not want to look super "granny." Luckily, this dress is awesome!!! I love that it featured a faux wrap detail, the deep neckline is everything but granny and not over sexy. I wanted to keep this look super simple so added my over the knee boots and my DIY choker.

Style Notes: I did size up in this to a 3x and the sleeves are still a bit tight. My boots are wide calf and wide feet friendly.






Outfit Details
Dress: here
Boots: similar similar

Check out Pep's fifth look HERE!!!

2 comments:

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.